Your role at Sephora:
- Provide exceptional solutions for client requests / inquiries that come through proactive and reactive live chat software while working remotely from home. Inquiries may include: beauty consultations, product information, product sales and upselling, sephora.com order issues and general questions about Sephora.com products and services.
- Demonstrate Sephora standards for quality service and incorporate Sephora culture into every client interaction
- Fulfill client requests by asking clarifying questions and providing relevant solutions
- Maintain open communication with lead / QA / Supervisor for support and personal development
- Apply feedback and coaching to develop skills that will improve the client satisfaction you provide
- Proactively engage in the Sephora.com website, knowledge base, and other tools to enhance the client experience
- Maintain composure, professionalism, and contact control when dealing with challenging clients to find the best possible solution
- Use positive, professional, and appropriate grammar and word choice in written communication with clients via chat
- Be punctual to work by logging in on time and adhere to all schedules and deadlines as scheduled in advance
- Meet or exceed all productivity key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality goals as outlined
- Ability to self-motivate and work remotely in a quiet space, uninterrupted and without distraction
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours including early mornings, evenings and one required weekend day, which will be determined by business need.
- Ability to work full time, 40 hours per week.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Passion for Sephora clients and all things beauty
- 1-2 years of experience in the retail beauty industry
- Strong knowledge of Sephora brands, products, ingredients, and application techniques
- Well-developed listening, comprehension, verbal, and written communications skills
- Maintain poise, patience, and professionalism in client engagement and contact center environment
- Able to multi-task, have demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization, and time management skills to ensure that all client related inquiries / tasks / requests are completed accurately and at the first contact
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, high-demand, and fast-paced environment
- Solid communication skills to effectively communicate with various levels of management and support
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner
- Strong time management skills
- Maintain positive and upbeat attitude towards team members and clients at all times
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Here at the FSC, dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.