Corridor, powered by WellSky, is a market leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions to Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs). We have a holistic approach to accounts receivable that encompasses every aspect of A/R management, from the point of admission to collections.
We are currently seeking a full-time HMO Insurance Collections Specialist who will be responsible for follow-up on unpaid claims to ensure proper financial reimbursement from insurance companies. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of common and uncommon denials. Additionally, you may be a great candidate if you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience with the Microsoft Office suite of solutions, can maintain attention to detail under varying scenarios, are skilled at time management and meeting deadlines, and have perseverance. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Focusing on on all denied/partially paid claims until full payment is received
- Working in a time-efficient manner to cover all denied claim from assigned homes
- Knowing when to forward a case to the biller/tracker
- Understanding how the higher dollar balances impact our collection rate and focus
- Prioritizing the “clean up” of balances by writing off rates/NAMI’s/other adjustments
- Aiming for 99% collections
Do you have what it takes?
- 1-2 years related work experience
Additional job expectations applicable to this position include:
- Willingness to work additional or irregular hours as needed
- Working in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned
WellSky is where independent thinking and collaboration come together to create an authentic culture. We thrive on innovation, inclusiveness, and cohesive perspectives. At WellSky you can make a difference
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Certain client-facing positions may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunizations and occupational health mandates.
Here are some of the exciting benefits full-time teammates are eligible to receive at WellSky:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental health benefits through TelaDoc
- Prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off, plus 13 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 100% vested 401(K) retirement plans
- Educational assistance up to $2500 per year
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-level software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care.