SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
Type of Contract: Seasonal
Work Set Up: Remote
Equipment Provision: Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
Schedule: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST (Monday through Friday, weekends and major holidays off )
What does a day in the life of a Healthcare Customer Service Representative look like?
- Responsible for handling enrollment, benefits, and claims calls
- Must be able to understand and empathize with customer needs
- Must be able to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be inquisitive and have strong problem solving skills
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Continuously improves knowledge of products, services, and processes by participating in training programs and continuous learning modules
- Collaborates with other departments as needed to resolve customer issues
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Meets or exceeds performance targets for related KPI’s
- Performs other duties as assigned
What are the required qualifications of a Healthcare Customer Service Representative?
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using computers and various software applications
- HIPAA knowledge
Having these qualifications are helpful, but not required
- Medical or medical insurance background preferred
- Call center experience handling healthcare accounts is a plus
$15 – $15 an hour
Ninja Perks and Benefits
●Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
●Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.