Employer: Sterling Talent Solutions
About The Role:
- As a Health Clinical Concierge Specialist at Sterling, you will become a subject matter expert in the Drug & Health Services industry on our Clinical Concierge Team in our Healthcare vertical.
- You’ll work closely with assigned clients to administer and support drug & occupational health programs, coordinate and schedule candidates for services and act as concierge to assist candidates through the process.
- Show off your problem solving and customer service skills by communicating with internal and external parties.
- Our primary goal is to provide hiring peace of mind by delivering a simple, smarter background screening and onboarding experience for employers worldwide, and we’d be honored if you’d join us.
This Is What You’ll Do:
- Be the dedicated point of contact for a client and their candidates needing assistance on Drug and Occupational Health screening requests
- Understand candidate needs and provide them with personalized solutions by researching and calling collection sites and clinics
- Facilitate calls, send emails, texts, or use Salesforce to answer all internal/external inquiries
- Register applicants for appropriate services and ensure successful completion of those services by candidates
- Data entry of laboratory results, physical examinations and breath alcohol tests
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to drug order fulfillment and operations
This IsTheJob For You If You Have:
- Customer focused attitude and mentality with attention to details
- Have 1-year Client Service/Support experience
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Searches, Database Lookups)
- Be comfortable with meeting daily work goals with a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and organization skills
- The skills to work independently to follow directions as established by company or customer
- Are energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- A team player able to work with a wide variety of people in local and remote locations
- Can work overtime when required
This Is What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Preferred: Associate Degree in related field or 2 years relevant work experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a proficient level
- Must be reliable and show up ready to work on time