At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Responsible for case support, investigation, disposition, and/or recovery scenarios involving unauthorized, disputed, or erroneous account activity. Primary scope may include credit/debit/pre-paid card, digital, ACH, or checking transactions. Ensures compliance with federal regulations and network rules. May involve analytical research, four wall investigations, validations, general transaction processing, issuing provisional/final credit, reversing fees and interest, sending customer facing communications, and/or recovering funds through merchants and other financial institutions. This position is multi-faceted and requires a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, the ability to retain knowledge and learn new forms of claim processing to assist other areas as necessary.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Typically at least one year of related work experience
– Basic knowledge of products, services, terminology, policies, procedures, and systems related to assigned area, as well as applicable laws and regulatory requirements
– Proven commitment to high quality customer service
– Good time management skills to maximize the customers that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
– Ability to work with well with customers and discern and communicate complex details related to claims or disputes
– Competent in leveraging standard technology, tools, and applications used within the industry role
– Effective verbal and written communication skills, with proficient research and analytical abilities
– Ability to perform assigned work in a deadline sensitive environment
This role is remote anywhere in the U.S. and is 8:00am-4:3pm CST Monday-Friday*
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $20.00 – $21.20 – $23.32