This temporary position works full-time from Wednesday, December 27, 2023 through Sunday, January 28, 2024
The Festival Agent, Customer Support is charged with assisting patrons resolve ticketing and technical issues and questions.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Customer Support, the Festival Agent, Customer Support helps further Sundance Institute’s commitment to providing the best Festival experience possible and introduce the work of independent artists to new audiences.
This temporary position works full-time from Wednesday, December 27, 2023 through Sunday, January 28, 2024 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. Multiple roles are available and this is a fully remote position that does not require any onsite work duties.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
- Assisting patrons with a full array of customer support processes and questions (purchasing festival passes, ticket packages, individual tickets, etc.).
- Assisting patrons with a multitude of technical support questions (browsers, compatibility, computer settings, etc.).
- Developing a deep understanding of our internal and public products and services to effectively assist customers and provide accurate information.
- Actively listening to customer feedback, identifying patterns or trends, and providing valuable insights to the relevant teams for product or process improvement.
- Documenting all customer interactions, issues, and resolutions accurately and thoroughly in the customer service log or ticketing system.
- Using available tools and resources to update customer profiles and ensure smooth communication across teams.
- Providing written feedback to be included in the department wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Customer support or call center experience.
- Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
- Experience working with Zendesk and Eventive or another ticketing system preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you…
- Help patrons have the best Festival experience possible by assisting with inquiries quickly and resolving or escalating issues.
- Demonstrate patience and understanding with internal and external constituents.
- Work collaboratively to support your fellow team members and patrons.
In addition to an hourly pay of $17.11, this position is eligible for benefits & perks, highlights include:
- Paid sick leave and Institute holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Wellness Initiatives
- Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year