Employer: PSI Services
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the leading global workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology, and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
We are seeking an experienced Operations professional to join PSI to support coordination of vendor resources for large multi-day test administration scheduled twice per year. The ideal candidate is responsible for securing Test Center Administrators (TCAs), and venue arrangements across California. Additional responsibilities will include TCA applicant vetting and handling of billing/expenditures. You will be an essential part of the success of each administration.
Scheduled hours: Monday – Friday, schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm. Additional hours including weekends as needed.
- Review/screen TCA applications
- Based on candidate demand projections identify appropriate staffing ratios for each test center location
- Schedule and coordinate venue arrangements
- Effectively communicate to large applicant pool program requirements and training information
- Assist with delivery of TCA training to ensure staff preparedness
- Act as liaison between PSI internal departments and outside vendors to ensure AP process is timely & accurate, including but not limited to coding of invoices and resolution of issues
- Remain on budget by always seeking the best prices for supplies and services
- Participate/observe test administrations as necessary to identify areas of improvement and process efficiencies
- Assist in managing resource documentation for TCA staff
- Provide frequent reporting updates to key stakeholders
- Communicate and work closely with various departments in the company, in particular the Manager of Event Testing and Director of Operations
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred
- Significant experience as an operations coordinator or similar role
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Strong communication skills required to coordinate with various functional groups
- Strong computer skills
- A basic grasp of accounting terms and practices are a plus, but not required
- Project management experience is also a plus but not required
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of: