Why Working Solutions
Working Solutions seeks caring and compassionate educational sales representatives to guide families and caregivers to select the right academic solution for their students. In this role, you will provide personalized customer support by phone, email, and live chat. This is a remote independent contractor role.
At Working Solutions, we work with different brands to humanize their customer experience. When you join our network of remote customer service representatives, aka “the WooHoo! Crew”, you will have access to work several contracts exclusive to Working Solutions. Why join our WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions:
- Work from home: Say goodbye to commuting hassles and hello to the convenience of working from home.
- Work when it’s convenient for you: Flexibility is the name of the game. Schedule your own hours and enjoy the freedom of creating a schedule that works best for you.
- Gain experience in different industries: Expand your skillset and broaden your horizons while providing exceptional customer service.
- Supportive environment: We’re there to help every step of the way so you can focus your efforts on bringing top-notch service to the customers we serve.
About our application process
This is one of the many contract opportunities that are currently available at Working Solutions. Once you have joined our network of remote customer services representatives, you will be able to view all open contracts.
When you are ready to apply, click “Apply Now” and complete your profile. You will then be prompted to complete an online assessment; this assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation within 24 hours to login to our online portal to complete a technology scan and view and apply directly to the contracts that match your interest. You can view our technology requirements here. You can find more information about our hiring process here, including what it means to be an Independent Contractor.
Working Solutions’ education contract supports a chain of supplemental learning centers that provides tutoring, academic coaching and advancement, and test preparation. Independent contractors working in this client program will use a consultative sales approach to help parents and guardians select the adequate educational solution to match their students’ academic needs. Contractors will provide customer support via phone, email, and live chat. This is a remote, independent contractor role.
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Contractors schedule their working hours between 7 am and 10 pm CT Monday through Friday and 7 am and 2 pm CT Saturday
- Weekday and weekend options
- Earn up to $15 per hour, plus additional incentives available.
- Contractors are guaranteed a minimum of 45 minutes for each available hour
- With additional performance-based incentives available, high-performing contractors can earn $18+/hour
- Customer service experience and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service across different channels (phone, e-mail)
- Comfort in consultative sales, guiding callers to appropriate solutions, with the desire to close the sale on each call.
- High value of the need for education
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- Wired USB headset with microphone (Gaming headsets are not accepted)
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area