Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
As the Dispatch Coordinator, you will be a core member of the Ride Health Fleet team. Your primary responsibilities will be importing trips, utilizing route optimization software to build initial schedules, review uncovered trips and utilize creative thinking abilities to modify schedules or trips as needed, live monitoring of drivers to ensure on time performance and making urgent schedule changes as needed, and much more. Success in this position will require exceptional communication skills, attention to details, as well as creative problem solving.
- Import data into our trip management software via electronic API connection or via importing .csv documents
- Arrange transportation for clients by managing assigned runs and special assignments.
- Monitor traffic, on time performance ,and avoid delays.
- Provide feedback and information immediately to the ride success team and management regarding issues with route or passengers.
- Utilize trip management software alongside our internal platform effectively and ensure accuracy.
- Observe all state and federal mandatory safety regulations and Ride Health specific policies.
- Report all citations and incidents, and complete all required forms in a timely manner.
- React professionally at all times, especially in emergency situations.
- Attend and participate in all department meetings and training.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Maintaining HIPAA compliance and confidentiality of information regarding all passengers.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to work a full-time shift within the Pacific Time Zone.
- Business hours are 6am – 6pm PST and your shift will be a 40 hour schedule within those business hours,
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Experience in dispatch highly preferred or relevant work experience.
- Experience with Non-Emergency Medical Transportation strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of GPS-enabled fleets preferred
- Fluency with standard business tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and software-based telephone systems, as well as proficient keyboarding and mouse skills.
- Ability to multitask; excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- NOTE: Candidates must have internet speed of 10 mbps and ability to hard-wire in via ethernet as needed
- Competitive compensation $19 – $21 per hour plus a rich benefits offering
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fully remote – skip the commute
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance – great coverage options offered for employees and dependents with generous company contribution and quick eligibility
- Need to add dependents? We help with that too
- TalkSpace, Healthy Advocate EAP, Teledoc, One Medical, KindBody – all company provided
- Life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability – all paid for by Ride Health
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% fully vested employer match right out of the gate
- Fully paid parental leave after six months
- And we’re always looking to add more