Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for investigating, updating and escalating data inconsistencies in our fulfillment records.
This is a temporary project-based position. Ability to start immediately.
$15 an hour
This is a remote, contract role.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Conduct order investigation and troubleshooting
- Review multiple sources of data
- Update fulfillment records with accurate data
- Escalate discrepancies or records that cannot be found
- Catalog the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Administrative/Data Entry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- Ability to work from home effectively and efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills; multitask, accuracy, responsiveness
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail; good follow through
- Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and communicate progress on assignments
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential