Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments â€“ creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Data Entry Assoociate -Remote(after onsite training)
$11.00hr& Great Benefits
- Great benefits and holiday pay included.
Conduent is hiring immediately forTransaction Processing Associate I. In this role, you will provided top notch customer service by entering data for our valued customers.
What you will be doing:
- Working in a call center enviromnet.
- Data Entry position
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- $11.00 hourly
- Work Schedule is Mon-Sat- Day off during the week depending on volumes received.
- Substantial Customer Service Training
- Career Growth
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work Environment
People who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test