As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike seeks customer support professionals who wish to help us provide a top-notch experience for our customers, partners, and employees. You will be part of the CrowdStrike Services Training Operations team, where you will work closely with experienced and talented security professionals driven to provide innovative and effective training services that help customers learn to stop breaches.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong leadership skills, communication skills, a willingness to help others with problems, and hands-on experience working with help desk software or learning management systems (LMS). The ideal candidate will work with all learners of CrowdStrike product training courses and keep training management up-to-date about service issues, client temperature and trends. Customer Support Specialists will play a key role in suggesting improvements to the training team by working with Education Managers to pass on information regarding customer needs.
Are You a Customer Support Specialist Candidate?
- Do you love learning about new technologies?
- Are you great at problem solving?
- Do you enjoy communicating and working with diverse professionals across the globe?
- Do you find it easy to make customers feel heard and happy?
- Do you enjoy offering advice and guidance?
- Are you passionate about education and training?
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain knowledge of CrowdStrike training courses and certification offerings.
- Respond to customer, partner, and employee queries in a timely and accurate way, via email, chat and phone.
- Facilitate access to the CrowdStrike University (CSU) portal.
- Guide users through CrowdStrike University site and point to helpful resources.
- Troubleshoot, report, document, and escalate problems using helpdesk system.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Monitor customer surveys and emails for any complaints and reach out to provide assistance.
- Approve and cancel instructor led training (ILT) session registrations.
- Identify customer training credit approval requirements and help customers use remaining balances.
- Update the internal team project database with customer user stories and reported technical issues.
- Cross-train other team members to assist with issues.
- Support the Training Operations team by providing administrative support on projects and tasks.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Patience with difficult customers.
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of completing tasks on time with limited supervision.
- Desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
- The ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
- Experience as a customer support representative or similar role.
- Experience with helpdesk software, Salesforce or customer relationship management (CRM), SAP Litmos or LMS, chat messenger application, team conferencing tool, agile project management software.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity or information technology industry.
- Experience writing knowledge base articles, customer email communications, standard operating procedures, instructional or technical documents.
- Bachelor in Education, Technical Writing, Communications, English, Instructional Design or Instructional Technology a plus; or Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or related field a plus.
- Relevant equivalent training or certification, industry or military experience is equally valuable.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.