PhoneBurner is a growing software company that provides online dialing & contact management software for small and mid-size businesses. We’re looking for an exceptional person to provide customer care and technical support for our customers.
This is a remote position, allowing you to work from your home office. Hours will be full-time, 40 hrs a week during business hours.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers. Anticipate customers’ potential needs, and determine appropriate response.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information. Keep required reference materials up-to-date.
- Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
All applicants must have the following skills/traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys problem solving
- Ability to troubleshoot software / technical issues
- A strong desire to help customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
Home office requirements:
- Dedicated space you can work without distraction
- High-speed internet
- Reliable and fast personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Headset with good sound quality
Education and experience:
- Must have 2 years prior experience in customer service or technical support
- Preference for college degree
- SaaS experience a plus
- High call volume experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Zendesk experience a must
- Intercom experience a must (or other chat programs)
Pay will depend on experience and ranges from $17-20/hr.
To apply, please email the following to [email protected] with the subject line: Customer Service Rep mm/dd/yy (insert the date of submission).
- 1-page cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job, and why you would be a great candidate for this position
- Your resume
Both should be attached as separate PDF files.