Vori Health is an award-winning, nationwide, virtual-first, musculoskeletal medical practice focused on evidence-based care that treats the whole person. Using a unique care model to help patients find the best path forward, Vori Health connects patients to a trained care team that includes a nonoperative physical medicine physician, a health coach navigator, and a physical therapist who manage the initial patient assessment and then work to coordinate all aspects of care. We are on a mission to empower humanity to lead a healthier life.
As the Customer Support Associate, you will play an active role in infusing the patient experience with hospitality and compassionate service, helping to answer questions, resolve issues, and educate patients on Vori services. You will support patients throughout their care journey, helping to manage incoming referrals and coordinating with the patient’s care team. Additionally, you will communicate feedback internally to the appropriate stakeholders (Clinical, Product, Engineering, etc.) to ensure improvements are made. Being a startup means that this role will be required to wear several hats and be ready to adapt to an ever-changing environment and there may be times where focus shifts quickly from task-oriented work to larger picture strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Manage incoming messages, calls, and tickets from patients, using discretion and responding in a timely and hospitable manner to meet our world-class service levels
- Manage incoming referral patients, helping to collect appropriate onboarding information, including insurance information, demographics, and payment information
- Assist patients in trouble-shooting technical issues, such as password resets and accessing in-app resources
- Proactively communicate with patients to collect feedback and whose account or profile requires attention to ensure a smooth clinical experience
- Educate and advocate for patient needs as it relates to navigating to insurance and billing, including eligibility and benefits checks, obtaining pre-authorization, and understanding claims processing
- Coordinate with our internal Tech and Clinical teams to ensure a seamless experience in meeting patient needs, including a sound handoff of communications and creation of appropriate tickets
- Capture all incoming new patients and referral requests from Vori network partners, ensuring the appropriate information is included in one-touch communications
- Assist in the development of technology and service innovations by collecting feedback and presenting to interdepartmental stakeholders internally
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer support role within hospitality or health care
- 1-3 years at a fast-paced, ever-changing start up
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira Service Desk or a similar customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Drive, specifically Excel or
- Knowledge of best-in-class customer service practices
- Proven track record of providing exceptional experiences for customers
- Ability to work in multiple technology platforms simultaneously
- A passion for learning and creating new technology
- Organization and accountability within a fluid and constantly changing
- Strong grammar, impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaborate
seamlessly among many stakeholders
Compensation range for this role is $20-22 an hour.
How We Hire
- Apply: Submit an application.
- First Hello: Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Meet Your Leader: Discuss your background and explore a relationship with you would report to.
- Meet the Team: Be introduced to prospective team members. For IT positions, this will be a technical interview.