Remote role, preferably on the East Coast
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue over $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
The Service Support Triage Representative will provide service to include creating SFDC cases for Technical Support to trouble shoot equipment is functioning in the field.
- Adhere to Thermo Fisher Scientific protocols, consistencies and procedures.
- Ensure that Thermo Fisher’s customer satisfaction objectives are met or exceeded.
- Provide world-class level of customer service to existing and new customer base.
- Interface closely with sales, service, and management to ensure customer satisfaction is maximized
- Answers incoming calls to assist customers requesting equipment service repair
- Create SFDC (Sales force) cases for Technical support contain critical information to assist with the trouble shooting process
- Validate existing SFDC (Sales force) cases for compliance and accuracy. Work with channel partner or direct customers correct order discrepancies.
- Enter service orders for parts into Thermo Fisher system (BaaN for phone customers).
- Provide written quote for parts upon request
- Verify customer account information to assure proper billing and worksite; if incorrect, obtain
required changes and communicates to Service Database Representative for installation
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team mate” in a team environment to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Demonstrated the ability to multi task efficiently with few errors.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, be a problem solver, follow through and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational skills.
- 3 years customer service experience preferred
- Ability to type 30 words per minute preferred
- Excellent computer skills required