Liberator Medical Supply™ (LMS) has been serving urology and ostomy customers for more than two decades. LMS is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative medical supplies combined with exemplary customer service, discreet delivery of supplies and support with insurance paperwork and representation.
We have an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives! This is a 100% remote, work from home position!
In this role you will provide effective customer service for all external Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
We believe that the human element, across our global teams, is what allows us to continually evolve. Join us and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a maker of possible with us.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and/or product information requests according to established department and intra-departmental policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Medical Billing department to resolve disputed Billing charges
- Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to meet or exceed customer service expectations.
To be successful in this role, you require:
- 1+ years medical industry or call center/customer service experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, or overtime as needed
Education and experience required:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Up to 12 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to the BD Healthy Lives Program, Employee Assistance Programs, and additional support resources!
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work. It’s also a place where we help each other be great, we do what’s right, we hold each other accountable, and learn and improve every day.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow, and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.