Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Here, you’re empowered to own the results of your work and walk in the shoes of our clients to better understand their business. Our values have guided us from day one, creating an intense pride in knowing that every day is an opportunity to thrill our clients, side-by-side with the larger community we all call Quad.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer order from point of inception to completion and delivery of finished product to the client. Primary liaison between external customer and internal sales, operations, and production teams to ensure product meets customer requirements.
- Serve as liaison and project manager for customer orders to communicate changes in specifications, schedules, estimates and/or instructions – representing the company as central point of communication.
- Analyze and review all order plans to identify and correct barriers to ensure project success
- Resolve and troubleshoots customer and/or production issues that arise and escalate when necessary
- Produce and create standard and custom customer reports and communications
- Communicate and monitor production schedule, including quality of product to maintain on-time delivery
- All other duties as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience in customer service or fulfillment and Kitting experience, recommended
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, drawing valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Proficient with math applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of print industry and processes
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information,or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or locallaws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.