Employer: Speakeasy Marketing
**Not a sales position**
Home based independent contractor wanted to handle Customer Service for our fast-growing marketing company.
Does this describe you?
- You have had a great track record of success and want to be recognized for your contributions.
- You have the ability to keep your own files, schedule, and records well organized and easily retrievable when needed. There are lots of moving parts to this position, and STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.
- You want to be part of a high energy, fast growing team that provides quality products and services people actually want.
- You are a hard worker and are willing to put in the time, effort and energy it takes to make your projects a success.
- You are coachable, willing to learn and want to grow in your position, as well as taking direction with a positive attitude.
- You bring ideas to the table. You not only follow plans currently in place but can provide new ideas and outlook.
- You are disciplined enough to work out of your own home. It can be challenging to work from home…so much freedom, so many distractions but you are self-disciplined enough to do so successfully.
If you think you are this type of person – we are looking for you!
Provide personalized, phone & email-based customer service for our clients located throughout the US.
The starting pay is $18 per hour, paid each week through ACH deposit.
At 90 days, your performance will be reviewed. If you pass the review, you will be raised to $20 per hour.
After 7 full months of working with us, we also offer a “book of business” bonus, in which you will receive a small percentage of the monthly payment of each of the clients you manage.
- You must have your own computer, internet access, phone, and a quiet place to make calls.
- Experience with RingCentral (call-app) and Zoho (CRM) is a plus, but not required.
- Must be available part time to provide customer support around 20 hours a week (at first and later to expand your hours over time), between Monday and Friday, from 9:00AM-5:00PM Central Time. Clients are all over the United States (pacific, mountain, central and eastern time zones).
- Nights and weekends are not required nor anticipated.
- Must be willing to dedicate time to learning our marketing methods and how they apply to attorneys. Must also learn how attorneys function in various practice areas and what their specific needs are.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Word, using Gmail, sending attachments, navigating to websites, making Google searches. Able to use Google drive as well.
- Excellent communicator in writing and over the phone
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential
- Must be organized with a strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate.
- Must successfully complete the screening process.
- Onboard new clients (Intake Process)
- Be the primary account manager for customers and prospects
- Assist new clients with providing us access to Google Maps and social media platforms
- Establish client goals and go over services in contract that they can expect to receive
- Contact customers following new sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Go over client’s marketing results from all their marketing channels and show trends
- Suggest additional service offerings to help them improve their marketing
- Forward any support requests / complaints / items needing attention so our support team can resolve these as quickly as possible
- Use a series of voicemails and emails to maximize the chances that your clients will engage in a monthly overview call
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve our products and services
- Answer and return client phone inquiries
- Update multiple spreadsheets and email threads to keep the team informed of any client issues, situations, billing problems, etc.
Important: Before you apply for this position…
Our company provides done-for-you marketing for Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, DUI, Personal Injury, and Divorce attorneys. If you do not like lawyers or believe that they represent only guilty or bad people, please DO NOT apply.
Our clients are good people who help others that are in serious legal situations, and we recognize them as providing an extremely valuable service. You must feel similarly.