As a Customer Service Consultant, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional technical service and solutions to customers through inbound calls in a high-energy environment. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to understand the customer’s questions/concerns
- You are comfortable upselling products and services, when appropriate
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $16.00/hr
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities â€“ 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in technical support
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download â€“ the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 8 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.