You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Performs as the advocate that focuses on resolving routine inquiries, issues or concerns for members and/or providers. Leverages a variety of communication channels to provide members and/or providers with timely, accurate, and personalized support on routine complaints and escalations.
- Assesses and researches routine member and/or provider inquiries, requests and/or concerns to determines causes, and initiates corrective actions to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed
- Mitigates and prevents complaints from being escalated to resolve in initial contact
- Serves as the front-line resolution advocate on various member and/or provider inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Provides support on various member or provider issues to ensure customers receive high-quality service
- Maintains performance and quality standards based on established contact center metrics
- Provides customer service in a high pace contact center environment over the phone, via live chats and emails
- Documents all member or provider information and communications for quality and performance tracking through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- Remains up-to-date and adheres to quality standards, regulations, and all other policies to ensure quality, consistency, and compliance
- Provides expertise in resolving multiple inquiries, requests and/or concern across all areas of responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Education/Experience: Requires a High School diploma or GED
Requires 1 – 2 years of related experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Vocation or technical education may include additional on-the-job training or continuous learning education. Experience interacting with members and/or providers in a contact center environment preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Pay Range: $16.83 – $26.44 per hour
Centene is committed to helping people live healthier lives. We provide access to high-quality healthcare, innovative programs and a wide range of health solutions that help families and individuals get well, stay well and be well.