Our mission at Lasting is to ensure that every couple has access to effective, affordable relationship help. We are looking for a customer experience specialist to join Lasting, a high-growth startup and new division at Talkspace.
Youâ€™ll be providing compassionate, clear, and effective support to Lasting users via email.
What Youâ€™ll Do
- Email-based customer support: Youâ€™ll provide best-in-class support via email to Lasting users experiencing a range of issues related to their account, subscription, partner, or app
- Issue Tracking: Youâ€™ll keep track of issues and let the team know when customers are consistently experiencing the same problem (We love fixing problems for our users)
- Bug Logging and Escalation: When you suspect that the app has a bug or technical issue, youâ€™ll try to get to the bottom of it. Youâ€™ll verify and log bugs, and proactively communicate about them with the technology team
- Flexible Working Hours and Location: This role requires 1-3 hours per day, but youâ€™re welcome to work whenever is most convenient for you. This position is fully remote and a computer will be provided.
Please note: this role requires 1-3 hours per day, including some weekends and holidays.
- Clear and empathetic communication style
- Excellent written communication
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
- Somewhat tech savvy, but you donâ€™t need to be a tech wizard
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role (retail, customer service, etc.)
Why Lasting by Talkspace?
Lasting from Talkspace is a relationship counseling company and creator of the #1 relationship health app, as seen on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and many more. Our product helps millions of couples nurture and repair their emotional connection.
In light of Americaâ€™s 45% divorce rate, we believe that relationships are one of the most important and pressing issues of our time. Consider the following:
- Research has shown that relationships are as vital to your overall health as diet and exercise. People in healthy relationships live 10 years longer on average, and marriages in distress can lead to a variety of physical health issues;
- The key factor in lifelong happiness and satisfaction is maintaining long-term, healthy relationships;
- Most importantly, the leading factor in the cognitive, emotional, and social development of children (and the future generation) is relationships (i.e. the emotional connection between the two parents).
Lasting is a scrappy startup trying to solve difficult problems, sprint quickly, and scale its service globally to help build and maintain relationships everywhere.Â Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!