What is CodeHS?
CodeHS is a comprehensive program for helping schools teach computer science. We provide web-based curriculum, teacher tools and resources, and professional development.
The mission of CodeHS is to empower all students to meaningfully impact the future.
We believe that in the 21st century, coding is a foundational skill, just like reading and writing. That’s why we say: Read, Write, Code. We do this by providing great curriculum, tools, and resources to teachers, students, and schools to implement high quality computer science programs. We believe that everyone should get the chance to learn coding, and that it’s a skill that provides limitless creative opportunity to students. We want to help make computer science education fun and accessible, and believe you need both great tools as well as a great community to make this happen. We do this through our support for teachers, students and schools, with the help our dedicated team and amazing tutors.
Must be authorized to work in the US and based in the US.
Customer Experience Specialist Job Description
CodeHS is looking for an Customer Experience Specialist to help support users of the CodeHS site. You will be responsible for interacting with leads and customers via email, chat and phone, and managing support conversations.
You will get a chance to work closely with educators and schools to facilitate teaching coding to students all over the world.
- Handle support inquiries from users and customers of CodeHS
- Respond and manage chat from teachers who use CodeHS
- Work with teachers and administrators and users of CodeHS
- Have a deep understanding of the CodeHS product
- Manage a customer satisfaction score
- Communicate customer needs and pain points to the rest of the CodeHS team
- Passionate about improving access to quality education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Interest in personally learning more about coding, prior experience a plus
- Teaching experience or working in the educational system a plus
- Prior support, edtech, or technical experience a plus