Grailed is looking for a customer service associate. If you have great customer service skills and are looking for a great position. Check out the position below.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our team and help us ensure that Grailed users are met expedient support, full of compassion and fueled by a desire to brighten their day. This position will be part of a remote team of agents, working in the the Eastern Time Zone to help ensure global temporal coverage. This position starts off at $18 per hour, does not include benefits, and will require the occasional weekend shift. As a Customer Experience Associate, you will:
- Answer incoming customer emails regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general user concerns, averaging around 200 emails per shift.
- Think proactively about how to improve our processes and taking action on opportunities to increase the efficacy of the Grailed Customer Experience team.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every customer, going above and beyond what is expected to make our customers feel valued.
- Work with other internal teams to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
The following might describe you:
- An excellent written communicator, you are able to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Living within the Eastern Time Zone (ETZ)
- Experience in a high volume, customer-facing support role (ideally email-based).
- Full of pride for your role and ownership over the Grailed customer experience.
- Impeccable judgment when trusted with sensitive, non-public data and information.
- 2+ years in a customer experience/support role, preferably in an online environment
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems)
- Experience with metrics such as SLA (Service Level Agreement), customer satisfaction, etc.