We’re defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, “impossible” isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Customer Experience Associate to be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook product, answering customer questions and advocating across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels – phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business.
- You may be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commissions.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, sport management, or a related field.
- Ideally, you’ll have prior call center, or customer service, experience.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you.
Must be at least 21 years of age due to state(s) licensing requirements.
The US hourly rate for this full-time position is $15.60 – $23.40, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.