- Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments â€“ creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
- You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
*Conduent is hiring VIRTUAL Customer Care Advocates*
- We need a select few upbeat, articulate and reliable Customer Care Advocates to join our Team. You will conduct inbound/outbound calls to our clients.
- This is a managed care program that does Medicare for California. Inbound / outbound calls to members and providers answering their questions, status updates, medical claim questions (not processing them), location questions, insurance info, etc.
- Training: 4 weeks M-F, 11am â€“ 8pm EST
- Work Hours: Monday â€“ Friday, 11am â€“ 8pm EST
Pay: $15/hourly [English Speaking Only] / $16/hourly [Spanish / English â€“Bilingual]
Full Time â€“ regular position
This a Remote / WFH position
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with a limited degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports to achieve company goals by helping teams to integrate and work together.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services provided and information shared.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- May give informal guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines while under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end resolution of customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Where legally permissible, Conduent requires associates to attest to their COVID-19 vaccination status and may require proof of vaccination.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the â€œSubmitâ€ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.