Jack Henry is seeking to hire a Credit Union Debit Card Support Representative (Technical Support Representative, III) to join their team! In this role, candidates will be responsible for providing inbound and outbound phone support to Jack Henry credit union customers in a high call volume/caseload environment. We assist customers with transaction research, general application inquiries, PIN (Personal Identification Number) issues, user security, report questions, card production issues, troubleshooting ATMs (Automated Teller Machine), file transmissions, quarterly reporting, and card issues on the Symitar®, JHA Cards Portal™, and other third-party core systems. Candidates will log all calls in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and ensure caller authentication. The desired candidate will have knowledge of credit union processes, card processing, Symitar® core system, and strong customer service skills.
Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Customer Support team is tier one support for financial institution clients of the JHA Card Processing Solutions’ processing platforms. This team assists customers with balancing, understanding reports, troubleshooting, transaction research, network requirements, basic ATM issues, and all general inquiries.
This position may be worked out of any Jack Henry office location or remotely throughout the United States.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area researching transactions, updating debit/credit cards, reviewing reports, etc.
- Research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keep current on the most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers typical application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel with a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Answers phones, log new cases, monitors incoming cases, and provides resolution following Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a credit union.
- The anticipated hours for this position are 10:00am to 7:00pm CT from Monday through Friday. The applicant must remain available to work during the hours of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CT from Monday through Friday.
- This position may require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate degree.
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the Symitar® core system and CPS systems.
- Fiserv Optis system knowledge.
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success.