Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Here, you’re empowered to own the results of your work and walk in the shoes of our clients to better understand their business. Our values have guided us from day one, creating an intense pride in knowing that every day is an opportunity to thrill our clients, side-by-side with the larger community we all call Quad.
Quad is seeking a full-time Corporate Biller for our Corporate Billing Department working remotely. Billers will work closely with Client Services, Estimating, Sales, Accounting and other internal departments to generate accurate customer invoices. Responsibilities also include working with numbers, working with customers as needed, multitasking and working in an ever changing environment.
- Billing Manufacturing invoices
- Allocating Sales
- Analyzing Recovery
- Monthly reconciliations
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess strong computer skills, with prior experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred but not required: 2 Years accounting, billing or analyst experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Above Average math skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Smart-Tools applications and previous customer service experience is helpful
- Previous experience in and an understanding of the print manufacturing process is helpful
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.