Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high-quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
The Clinical Licensing Analyst position functions to provide licensing and enrollment support to AbleTo’s network of therapists providing treatment for our participants. This position requires data entry skills, problem-solving, and knowledge of State required processes around licensure and Medicaid enrollment.
Participation in all Licensure activity at AbleTo includes but is not limited to PC initial and renewal work, Cross-Licensing, and Medicaid enrollment across all 50 states.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support for therapists who are working toward obtaining additional licensure
- Data entry of provider information in the state-required format
- Provide support for network therapists cross-licenses sponsored by AbleTo
- Maintain AbleTo network provider Cross-Licensing profiles
- Maintain record log of AbleTo sponsored cross-licensing
- Monitor and track submission of materials sent to required agencies
- Facilitate cross-licensing office hours and appointments
- Present data and progress toward goals in an organized manner
- Assist in review and maintenance of clinical documents and resources
- Process clinical cross-licensing reimbursement
- Support other clinical operations functions as needed
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years of experience in healthcare and/or relevant provider support experience
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Adept at learning and using computer systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Discipline and organization to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, execute, check results, and improve on a continuing basis
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certifiedâ„¢ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Clinical Licensing Analyst role today.
#LI-RemoteTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Â AbleTo is an E-Verify company.Technology Used by Successful Businesses