Revecore is an innovative, technology-driven company that is committed to helping our clients, our employees, our company, and our communities thrive. An award-winning services firm, partnering with hospitals and health systems, providing the momentum they need to maintain a strong revenue cycle amid today’s evolving healthcare environment.
With a 20+ year history, Revecore is the leading provider of revenue integrity and complex claims solutions for hospitals.
We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment, full of opportunities for motivated, hands-on team players. We strive each day to solve complex business problems and find new ways to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of our services. If those attributes resonate with you, regardless of where you are located—we want you on our team!
The Role: The Claim Advocate will be responsible for managing insurance claims on behalf of clients. The successful candidate will have a high school diploma and strong organizational skills. They will have excellent knowledge of the latest local and state insurance law and superb interpersonal and communication skills. They will be familiar with insurance claims negotiation and settlement techniques and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
As a Claims Advocate, you will:
- Manage insurance claims on behalf of clients.
- Ensure that claims are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to ensure that clients receive fair compensation.
- Provide clients with regular updates on the status of their claims.
- Work closely with clients to ensure that their needs are met.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- High school diploma
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest local and state insurance law
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of insurance claims negotiation and settlement techniques
- Familiar with Microsoft; Word, Excel, Outlook
Why Join Revecore?
- Fully remote work.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits are available from the first day of employment.
- 401(k) with employer match after 90 days.
- Generous PTO plan
- 12 paid holidays
- All computer and necessary hardware are provided to you.
As a mulit-year award winning services team, we partner with hospitals and health systems to become a trusted advisor and extension of their billing office.
Our Revenue Integrity division, based out of Crescent Springs, KY and Cincinnati, OH, specializes in identifying, recovering, and preventing underpayments and denials from commercial and government payers. Our data-driven solutions are fueled by The Bridge, our proprietary technology that delivers actionable intelligence and our people allow us to leverage that technology to strengthen a hospital’s internal systems and prevent future losses.
Our Complex Claims division, based out of Franklin, TN, delivers reimbursement solutions that identify and recover overlooked revenue for hospitals and health systems nationwide. AcciClaim, our innovative technology platform seamlessly resolves accident-related medical claims, securing accurate reimbursement while eliminating the administrative pain of billing for Motor Vehicle and Workers’ Compensation accidents and Veterans Affairs Claims.