Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings.
About the Role:
Apostrophe, a Hims & Hers brand, is looking for an empathetic, motivated and self-starting individual to join our Care Coordination team. You’ll be a good match for the role on our team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our patients. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
The Care coordinator is the primary point of contact for Apostrophe patients. The position serves as the liaison between our dermatologists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, product team and other team members or stakeholders – to ultimately ensure a high-quality, human experience for every patient.
Note: Weekend availability required
- Respond to patient inquiries across email, chat and proprietary messaging systems with excellent tone, grammar and spelling for written communications
- Resolve issues in a personalized, accurate and timely manner
- Build long-term relationships with our patients by offering advice related to products and services
- Become an expert in Apostrophe skin products and offerings and maintain up-to-date knowledge in a fast-changing environment
- Complete trainings as-needed
- Maintain highest level of discretion when dealing with sensitive patient information
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets
- Report on customer trends and feedback
- Complete occasional overtime when needed by the business to maintain SLAs
- Working with cross-functional teams to escalate, investigate and resolve patient concerns/questions
- 2+ years work experience in a medical practice or telemedicine setting. Dermatology experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing support role
- Ability to balance attention to detail with efficient execution in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high attention to detail and quality
- Experience working in multiple systems and successfully navigating multiple sources of information
- Possesses a customer-first, eager-to-help approach
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing skills, spelling and grammar
- Willing and able to work autonomously in a remote setting and able to stay proactively engaged with the wider team
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends, evenings & holidays
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current hourly range for US-based employees is
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.