Employer: Registry Partners
The Cardiac Service Line Clinical Data Abstractors are responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of any of NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry) cardiac registries (Cath/PCI, Chest Pain-MI, EP Device Implant, LAAO, TVT) or STS (Society of Thoracic Surgeons) cardiac registries (Adult Cardiac, General Thoracic) by helping providers measure and improve the quality of care delivered. The Clinical Data Abstractor is detail-oriented, committed to high-quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently, and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
We are seeking Part-time (15+ hours per week) Candidates.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with at least 1 Cardiac Registry (NCDR: Cath/PCI, Chest Pain-MI, EP Device Implant, LAAO, TVT; STS: Adult Cardiac, General Thoracic)
- Cardiac registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis
- Personal computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
- Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam
- Must comply with Client’s immunization policy to include proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical or religious exemption
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
All team members are W-2 employees of Registry Partners, not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states.