Who You Are:
You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution. You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems. You are always curious to learn more – you might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them. You are not fearful of new technology, a hard worker who gets things done, and you have the ability to switch gears quickly and adjust your priorities and focus appropriately. Most importantly, you LOVE numbers and all things billing! You can easily adapt to change, and work well in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
What You Will Do:
We’re looking for a Billing Customer Support Specialist to help us on the front-lines. The Billing Customer Support Specialist will contribute to team and company goals by providing human-centric and timely billing support to our customers with a strong emphasis on providing an excellent experience to our customers. You will work under the direction of the Controller and will work closely with the Accounting and Billing Team.
How You Will Succeed:
- Be the primary point-person for incoming billing support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support
- Perform daily billing tasks including preparation of refunds/credits, issuing invoices, processing of customer account changes, responding to customer billing inquiries, and assisting customers in updating billing information.
- Communicate complexities in a clear, concise way that is easy for customers to understand
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our set customer inbound ticket quotas
- Assist in monitoring of past due customer accounts
- Maintain written and/or video process documentation
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues
- Ad hoc analysis and project support as requested by management
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role focused on billing
- Working knowledge of billing concepts, particularly SaaS billing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively multi-task, manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- The ability to manage and resolve customer support requests in a timely and professional manner
- The ability to work well within a remote team environment
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000 per year (USD)
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings