LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced billing analyst to join our strong team. The role requires a self-motivated and collaborative individual who has the ability to work independently and resolve billing questions effectively. Responsible for customer invoicing, dispute resolution, and related tasks. Professional communication and attention to detail are essential to this role.
- Generate monthly customer billings for various verticals TV, Data Store, Resellers
- Calculate invoice amounts and reports per contract terms
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions raised by customers and internal account teams
- Assist with ad-hoc projects – research, reporting, and projects
- Provide internal and external reports
- Maintain process documentation
- Support annual audit
- Perform SOX controls and maintain documentation
Your team will:
- Improve processes to increase speed and accuracy of invoice creation
- Automate manual invoicing and related steps where reasonable
- Provide guidance to account teams when negotiating with customers
- Collaborate with AR analysts to get invoices delivered, questions answered, disputes resolved, and invoices paid
- Minimum of 2 years billing experience
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) and experience with MS Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to take ownership of your workload to meet deadlines and work both independently and collaboratively
- Prior experience in Ad tech, public company, Saas
- Workday Financials experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)