Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Contact Center Electronic Banking Specialist responds to a high volume of customer inquiries about electronic banking and other technical issues.
- Provides excellent customer service and provides answers to client questions within set standards
- Identifies and meets customer needs through providing advice, guidance and education to customers on the full ranges of bank products and services Regions offers
- Uses inbound/outbound telephone techniques to solidify and build client relationships
- Achieves or exceeds performance targets monthly for quality assurance, efficiency, and customer engagement
- Troubleshoots client’s electronic and mobile banking technical issues
- Identifies and resolves problems promptly with use of critical thinking
- Submits proper and accurate documentation for client needs
- Follows-through on customer inquiries, requests or complaints
- Uses systems and/or applications simultaneously
- Maintains patient and positive attitude
- Provides insight for continuous improvement of internal systems/services
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
- High School Diploma or GED
If applying for a position that will work from a remote location and not in a Regions facility, the following technical specifications will be required:
- Download speed of at least 30 megabits per second (Mbps). The Internet Service Provider (ISP) should be able to furnish this information
- Upload speed of at least 5 megabits per second (Mbps). The Internet Service Provider (ISP) should be able to furnish this information
- Must test on speedtest.net to confirm download speed or provide documentation from provider
- Satellite internet cannot be used. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi extenders is not permitted when using Regions Equipment. Ethernet cable must be directly connected from the Internet Router to the Meraki device (provided by Regions).
- Contact Center experience
- Banking/Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to research
- Ability to simultaneously use systems and/or applications
- Good customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
**Fluent in English and Spanish required**
Training Work Schedule (work from home):
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST for 7 weeks.
After Training Work Schedule (work from home):
Monday-Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm CST (one day off during the week either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) (you can choose your off-day preference) and EVERY Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST, and off on Sunday. There will be no changes to the scheduled hours.
**The contact center runs off of CST hours. If you are EST, make note that work hours are CST.
Position TypeFull time
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for benefits-eligible associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program