Resource Innovations is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service / Data Entry Specialists to provide processing and customer support for multiple clients throughout the nation. If you agree that climate change is one of the biggest issues facing the world today and want to be able to do something contribute to climate change mitigation, then working for Resource Innovations Business Processing team is for you.
The Resource Innovations Business Processing team’s goal is to increase the efficiency, speed, and quality of application processing while providing an exceptional customer experience. Utilities across the U.S. engage Resource Innovations’ Call Centers to deliver caring, knowledgeable and engaging customer support, from single programs to entire utility program portfolios. Leave work every day knowing that you, personally, have made an impact on the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides basic troubleshooting and recommend solutions
- Data Entry – enters data into various database applications
- Receives data and sourcing documents, compiles, sorts, interprets and verifies data to be entered
- Maintains electronic and hard-copy filing system of applications, rebates and other supporting documents.
- Communicates effectively as part of team approach with other departments in servicing customers.
- Provides customer service activities such as responding to emails and phone calls.
- Provides exceptional customer service and call handling in a customer centric environment.• Safeguards confidential customer information
- May provide peer training to co-workers job shadowing support as assigned in area of responsibility
- Willing to support any program within the department as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6+ months of related work experience in a call center environment
- English and Spanish speaking
- Mandarin speaking is a plus
- Proficiency in 10-key data entry from computer keyboard.
- Experience with various Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and customer – friendly outlook
- Able to follow directions as they are given
- Experience in a data entry processing and customer centric call center environment preferred.
- Must be able to an 8-hour shift as assigned within the hours of 8 am to 6 pm
- Experience working in energy efficiency or utility fields a plus
Resource Innovations offers competitive salaries based on candidate’s qualifications. Resource Innovations also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds, a discretionary bonus and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
About Resource Innovations
Resource Innovations (RI) is an energy transformation firm. Women-led, purpose built and focused on impact, we’re constantly expanding our portfolio of solutions to guide utilities through increasingly complex, connected challenges. Load flexibility. Electrification. Carbon reduction. Building on our expertise in energy efficiency, we’re driving the material change needed to renew the promise of energy.