Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners! We have an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resource customer-service-focused individual!
We are looking for an individual to provide excellence in service as per our core principle: “People First, Last, Always.” The Tier 1 HR Service Center Representative is responsible for providing timely, effective, and customer-focused HR issue resolution.
**Must have HR experience (HR Internship, HR college major, and/or HR work experience)**
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrates that our associates are individuals, not transactions (“People First, Last, Always.”)
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all work and information
- Maintains performance against established KPI’s (Average Handle Time, Average Wait Time, Average Speed of Answer, escalation rates, abandoned calls, etc.), with goals of First Call Resolution and associate satisfaction
- Anticipates users’ needs and removes barriers that hinder providing excellent service
- Engages others as needed to resolve or escalate issues
- Assists with the development of knowledge articles for the HR database
- Provides support by responding to associates and management via a ticketing platform and/or phone
- Provides follow-up and status updates until resolution
- Directs associates to additional resources, including documented information, reference materials, and self-service tools
Required Minimum Education
Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Any HR certification preferred, not required
Minimum Years’ Relevant Experience
- Must have HR experience (HR Internship, HR college major and/or HR work experience)
- 1-3 years’ customer service, HR service center, or contact center experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal desire to resolve associate issues and roadblocks, helping them become successful and self-sufficient in our workplace
- Experience with HCM systems (Workday is preferred)
- Experience with case management system/service center technology required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products and strong typing skills required
- A basic understanding of employee benefits, HR policies, and procedures, HR compliance, and legislation is highly desired
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Excellent time management skills and deadline orientation required
- The ability to function well in a fast-paced and, at times, stressful environment is required
- Good problem-solving skills; deep critical thinking about complex problems and knowledge of how to leverage resources to create solutions required
- Excellent collaboration skills required to work with different levels of business leadership, business users, and functional teams are a must
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, not required
- Workday experience or similar software
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.