At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
We maximize employee flexibility and well-being through a virtual mindset that supports our highly distributed, global workforce. We take an outcome-focused, people-centered approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent – wherever they may be.
This remote role is not tightly linked to a physical location and provides flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work. Remote employees are expected to have a dedicated, quiet and distraction-free work space and an internet connection that’s sufficient for completing their job remotely.
Join our team as an Associate Professional Supply Management within the Indirect Procurement team. The position will assist with the development and execution of category plans, contracting and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities. This is a remote role.
• Negotiate professional services agreements and statements of work.
• Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
• Assist in the development and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and commitments.
• Assist in developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualification.
• Support multiple domestic and international indirect spend categories including but not limited to HR, Marketing and Professional Services.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in supply chain, marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of one (1) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of Indirect Procurement and contract management.
• Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group or team
• Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust, credibility, clear expectations, and open communication.
• Professional, clear, and effective communication to a variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal)
• Position will require up to 5-10% travel for supplier visits, conferences etc.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more
Pay Range: $51,500-77,000