Employer: BKA Content
Do you love writing? BKA Content is seeking eager, talented freelance writers who can create engaging SEO articles centered on a variety of different search terms, topics, and keywords provided by our clients.
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you!
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Work from virtually any location
- Get paid for each article you write
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Must live in the US and be legally allowed to work in the US
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must be able to write 10 articles/week (3,000 words). This represents approximately 3-4 hours of work. Note that we have opportunities for much more than this, if desired.
- Must have a verified PayPal account (all payments are made this way).
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Must be at a college writing level.
- Must be able to meet short deadlines.
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable.
- Must be willing to write on a variety of topics with minimal research required.
Articles pay 1.5 cents/word. How much you earn per hour depending on the writer’s skill set and typing speed, but expect to earn $12-$18/hour creating basic SEO content with very little time spent researching. This entry-level content can open you up to higher-paying writing opportunities within BKA.
HOW TO APPLY
The first step in the application process is a quiz that will test some basic principles of punctuation and grammar. There are 20 questions in this exam. You can access this quiz by visiting https://application.bkacontent.com/. If you pass, be prepared to write a short, custom sample as part of the application process.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email our hiring manager, Amber, at [email protected].