Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
The Alert Response Coach is responsible for providing real-time support for members with acute chronic condition needs in response to wirelessly enabled monitoring device notifications on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Respond to notifications from wirelessly enabled monitoring devices for chronic conditions.
- Actively engage with members via a variety of communication tools including telephone, email and text to provide coaching, feedback and support.
- Complete thorough and accurate documentation of each alert case according to Teladoc standards.
- Focus on serving members efficiently and effectively to achieve the best outcomes possible which may include referrals to Scheduled Coaching programs.
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health related field or MA/EMT/Paramedic certification plus 2 years’ experience in field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills which enable to work autonomously in a responsible, efficient manner
- Commitment to high quality customer service utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn and effectively utilize multiple technology platforms
- Also Desirable: Advanced degree in health-related field (Behavior, Nutrition, RD) field
The base salary range for this position is $24 -28/hourly. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements). Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.