- Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
- We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets.
- We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system.
- This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
- Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote first’ culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission.
- We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
- Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you’re invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe with expected working hours across US and Western Europe time zones.
- Kraken is expanding its product team! This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry.
- With growth rates and innovation opportunities not seen since the early internet days, Kraken is positioned to win.
- This role will be responsible for a critical aspect of supporting our executive business leaders in the product organization and working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry.
- This position will be a cornerstone of the product team working with internal and external partners in order to efficiently and effectively promote fluid product development.
- We are building a product team of highly motivated self-starters who possess sound business acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others.
- We are seeking people who are professional but know how to have fun too!
- The ideal candidate is highly organized, process-oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement and attention to detail.
- Responsibilities include managing calendars and prioritizing schedules for multiple executive leaders, and resolving potential issues before they arise.
- The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly.
- The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance executive needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- They must also have exceptional project management skills.
- Ensure high-standard support to management team while supporting multiple senior executives
- Closely manage executive calendars to be the most efficient in their day-to-day, build meeting agendas and execute administrative tasks for the management team
- Anticipate the needs of your managers and teams in which you support, provide assistance with organizing travel, team events, and offsite meetings as needed
- Assist in building out best practices for operational excellence, organize trainings, schedule team meetings and organize events for various organizations
- Manage and organize All Hands meetings and team events, support comms related tasks
- Build efficiencies into current operational organization and continue to iterate and build out new operational strategies
- 2+ years of experience in supporting executive leadership roles for a technology growth company or similarly fast paced environment Efficient, self sufficient, and accessible 24/7 to the Executive Team
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate a positive outlook while interacting with all levels of employees
- Natural talent to effortlessly improve a process and the uncanny ability to bring order out of chaos, as well as remaining calm during periods of disorganization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to upcoming staffing changes, product development, and non-public information, with a particular emphasis on digital privacy and security
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive, TL;DR summary
- Strong sense of urgency when projects are assigned
- The ability to complete a task quickly while anticipating the need to plan for another project in short succession
- Interest in Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency or Blockchain highly preferred
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.