Employer: Zoom Video Communications
Zoom is looking for an AR Analyst to handle collection activity for our FedRamp account portfolio – including contacting customers regarding outstanding delinquent payments, responding to customer correspondence, and investigating payment issues. The AR Analyst will manage the resolution of delinquent accounts and other necessary functions in the following areas: collections, billing and customer service. You are someone who is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys working with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team. You will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager in this remote opportunity.
About the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field. Experience will be accepted in place of a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Experience within a high volume, rapid growth environment is required. SaaS/HaaS or Technology based experience would be preferred.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle a large volume of complex issues, detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills is required.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with Zuora is preferred, though not required
- Experience working in HighRadius or equivalent tool is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to tailor communication to an audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and G-suite
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and positive attitude