The ShowingTime+ sales team provides world-class software, media solutions and business consultation for growth-oriented real estate agents and teams. We connect with our clients through insight and energy as true partners in their business. Our goal is to help listing agents and sellers stand out from the crowd and help make the home selling and buying process a truly enjoyable one. Our team embodies the spirit of all of our core values and plays a substantial part in the success of our organization.
About the role
The role of the Account Executive, Listing Showcase is to introduce, educate, and acquire the top 1% of listing agents to utilize the Listing Showcase product within ShowingTime+ (ST+). AE’s are required to prospect, cold call, and handle inbound inquiries. The role requires a growth mindset, high level work ethic, a consultative approach, and the ability to sell an exclusive product to the top tier of listing agents nationwide.
You Will Get To:
- 100% align and represent Zillow Group’s Core Values and Behaviors
- Acquire new clients through prospecting and cold calling in markets in which we have available Media products to sell. You are the first to market Listing Showcase, our exclusive product focused on top listing agents
- Handle inquiries from potential prospects with a high level of integrity, skill and a positive demeanor
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota
- Minimal in-market travel (up to 10%)
- Adoption of the sales technology stack is required (Gong, Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Genesys, etc)
- Conduit for providing the voice of the customer to our marketing and product team on how our products and pricing are received in the market.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure our sales tech and process is driving the right results and support for sales
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and implement sales motions and strategies
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape of listings media, software and advertising in the real estate industry.
- Sell side expertise is hyper-important, and you will become a guide in real estate listing forecasts and trends in order to acquire Listing Showcase customers
- Adoption and consistent utilization of Virtual Consultations for product demonstration and building partnerships with listing agents.
- Localize your knowledge of market trends and conditions, and advertising tendencies based on markets
- Ability to navigate multiple browsers and programs including product demos, Hubspot, Salesforce, sales dashboards, google docs and/or Microsoft Office Suite
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $27.40 – $43.80 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Has worked in a fast-paced, start-up environment and thrives on change
- Experience in a sales role that is passionate about generating new business and relationships
- You are confident, high-reaching, and comfortable over the phone and via video calls
- High-energy, positive, “can-do” attitude
- High ethical values and integrity
- Ability to prioritize and run time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- 3+ years’ sales experience
- You have a consistent track record of success in a previous sales role
- You have successfully sold to high level decision makers and worked through sophisticated sales motions
- Ability and willingness to travel in market, up to 10% of the time
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or a CRM with similar functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.